For us, our commitment to the community does not stop at keeping pets happy and healthy– we also believe that fostering a vibrant community means going the extra mile to support both people and pets when help is needed. That is why we partner with nonprofit organizations such as National Mill Dog Rescue, The Susan G. Komen Foundation, and The Morris Animal Foundation to improve the quality of life for both pets and people in Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas. In addition to supporting these nonprofit organizations, Bear Creek Veterinary Care believes in supporting our community on a more personal level.
The ways in which Bear Creek Veterinary Care has supported the local community include:
- Showing works by local artists in our gallery/reception area.
- Giving presentations about pets and veterinary medicine to schools and civic groups.
- Helping the elderly in our community with pets in crisis.
- Sponsoring local conservation easement projects.
- Sponsoring the Pikes Peak Studio Tour.
- Helping to sponsor local school PTA’s.
- At the time of the Waldo Canon and Black Forest fires, we provided no cost day care for community pets while pet owners began the process of reestablishing their lives.
- And much more!